Welcome to "Are You Serious?"

Poets & Writers: Post your original work to get feedback and gain recognition.

General Public: "DO" Blog about whatever issue moves you. "Don't" Post status type messages. There are sites where that type of "writing" is acceptable & (even) expected. This Blog/Group is definitely not one of those sites. We love our members, readers, and anyone who takes interest in our blog - yes. However, we do try to keep the blog moving in the most intelligent, thought provoking, and creative direction as is humanly possible. Social Network sites are better suited for the un-intelligable words of "Share something new."

Readers: Post your feelings/thoughts about anything you've read. If the original post was a piece of "work" (poetry/writing) then let the writer know what you think about their work. If the original post is "opinion" or any other "topic-oriented" blog then, by all means, add your thoughts to whatever issue was posted.

No Matter who you are or what your motives are for being here so long as you have an IQ to back up whatever thoughts or opinions you put up on the board and, as long as you are not an ego, pride-driven superstar without any other fans besides you and your mom, everyone should enjoy being here and have fun with whatever the plot is that they are thickening to taste.

Now, buckle up (I have a tendancy to blow up the joint once in a while). I am looking for many other like-minded (twisted) individuals to help this place find a location on the map. Any map...

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Leap of Faith

I won't bother posting the entire poem here because, really, to experience my work you must get the full-on effects of the "entire piece of work" so I am just posting the link where it is located on my web site for my book and my poetry.

Other than that, there's really not much to say people. I have a whole four followers on this blog. I don't know if I will even continue on with my causes. There are just too many projects I have going all at once so I can't give my entire focus and energy to any one or even three or four of them because there are just so man things I jave going on at the same time. That is my fault and I apologize for being ADHD and starting too many things all at once and making it so none of them get the best possible loving care and attention they deserve and need to be successful.

If you don't see anything on this site after this then Goodbye. I liked having you all here. I wish I would have had more input form you all but if that was out of anyone's comfort zone then I wouldn't want to push my wants over anyone else's comfort level. Take care of yourselves and may God bless all of you with all your heart's desires. I know I've been gifted beyond my wildenst dreams and I feel so damn rich like the wealthiest person alive at times but then sometimes it is like a curse to know so much of what others are feeling, thinking and doing. And it just dawned on me that I am rambling and making no sense. I apologize. I haven't slept at all for over 24 hours. I hope to be sleeping for a very long time soon.

Always give your best at all you do and never under estimate what it is you can accomplish!

No comments: