Welcome to "Are You Serious?"

Poets & Writers: Post your original work to get feedback and gain recognition.

General Public: "DO" Blog about whatever issue moves you. "Don't" Post status type messages. There are sites where that type of "writing" is acceptable & (even) expected. This Blog/Group is definitely not one of those sites. We love our members, readers, and anyone who takes interest in our blog - yes. However, we do try to keep the blog moving in the most intelligent, thought provoking, and creative direction as is humanly possible. Social Network sites are better suited for the un-intelligable words of "Share something new."

Readers: Post your feelings/thoughts about anything you've read. If the original post was a piece of "work" (poetry/writing) then let the writer know what you think about their work. If the original post is "opinion" or any other "topic-oriented" blog then, by all means, add your thoughts to whatever issue was posted.

No Matter who you are or what your motives are for being here so long as you have an IQ to back up whatever thoughts or opinions you put up on the board and, as long as you are not an ego, pride-driven superstar without any other fans besides you and your mom, everyone should enjoy being here and have fun with whatever the plot is that they are thickening to taste.

Now, buckle up (I have a tendancy to blow up the joint once in a while). I am looking for many other like-minded (twisted) individuals to help this place find a location on the map. Any map...

Popular Posts

Friday, October 1, 2010

Sex With Your Ex - Psychics share their thoughts

Sex With Your Ex - Psychics share their thoughts

I agree with the very last comment and the one about blocking what's trying to enter your life. If you are stuck in the past the future surely will not enter into your life so get out of the way and allow it to happen. Addicts/alcoholics are famous for fucking shit up like this. They tend to want to "control" their outcomes. They want to hold on to the past because it's familiar to them (safe). I ought to know...  Fuck it. The past that I'm trying to let go of was a lot of bull shit that led to more bull shit. That's exactly why I'm letting it go (or trying to). Unfortunately I have some "forces" who are really getting in the way of allowing me to do just that. They are really trying to control my life and don't want to let me let things go. It's really fucked up. They are exactly the one's who caused all the bull shit to make me want to "let go." Ya know what? If they'd have played straight up poker without the poker face all the time maybe this gambler could have bet more (than just her entire existance) on them? I lost a lot, paid a lot, ain't got anymore to lose (except my sanity and my son) and they are threatening to take that too... A lot of fucking nerve this mother fucker has I tell ya...  They just best pray I don't borrow a shot gun (I do have access)...

No comments: