Welcome to "Are You Serious?"

Poets & Writers: Post your original work to get feedback and gain recognition.

General Public: "DO" Blog about whatever issue moves you. "Don't" Post status type messages. There are sites where that type of "writing" is acceptable & (even) expected. This Blog/Group is definitely not one of those sites. We love our members, readers, and anyone who takes interest in our blog - yes. However, we do try to keep the blog moving in the most intelligent, thought provoking, and creative direction as is humanly possible. Social Network sites are better suited for the un-intelligable words of "Share something new."

Readers: Post your feelings/thoughts about anything you've read. If the original post was a piece of "work" (poetry/writing) then let the writer know what you think about their work. If the original post is "opinion" or any other "topic-oriented" blog then, by all means, add your thoughts to whatever issue was posted.

No Matter who you are or what your motives are for being here so long as you have an IQ to back up whatever thoughts or opinions you put up on the board and, as long as you are not an ego, pride-driven superstar without any other fans besides you and your mom, everyone should enjoy being here and have fun with whatever the plot is that they are thickening to taste.

Now, buckle up (I have a tendancy to blow up the joint once in a while). I am looking for many other like-minded (twisted) individuals to help this place find a location on the map. Any map...

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How Long Do I Wait

I long for the next time I will touch you, make love to you
bodies touching, intertwining, eyes gazing into one another
we have experienced tantric love making and a consumation
of our love that makes me crave you and only you forever
I want to be in your arms, I want you inside of me
I want you to suckle my pussy as if it was the fruit of life
and you have been starving so long you are so close to death
without it you will surely die so you crave each lucious lick
each juicy drop from my wetness, you lap it up like a dog
you suck it up into your mouth and you rub it all over your face
your tongue moves quickly, so quickly, like you’re racing for the taste
you love how good I taste when I cum, the sweetness of my cum drops
oh how I love how you love how I taste when I cum cuz you just made me cum
I’m starting to shake because you just keep on going as I’m cumming
you want more, more of my sweetness, you want what I do on my second time
when I squirt you all over your face, all over the place and oh how I taste
the squirt is even sweeter than the cum and you know this so you lick as I shake
but I want your cock inside me so bad I don’t think I can wait I must have it
your cock, daddy, your cock is so thick and oh how you rock me your baby-doll
you shake me some more when you enter inside me making me quake
and I feel all your thickness and you hit my G spot inside and it drives me to take
more and more harder and faster I beg “fuck me daddy, yes, fuck me, fuck me”
and I feel you get harder I know your ready to cum and I’m going to cum again
you start to scream “pussy” I feel your cock pulsate and my cunt collapses down
on top of your pulsating cock we cum together oh baby that rocks
yes I long for your touch, I love you too damn much, it should be a sin
to need someone this much, to crave them like this, to want for their kiss
such a shame it is I can’t get you out of my head, I could never be unfaithful
I would feel better dead than being without you this way it’s still confusing anyway
I’m still confused about many things and the hurt still really stings
how insane is that? Knowing what I know but still wanting you so
willing to forgive and forget and start over from scratch but I know I can’t do that
unless you’re willing to give too and all you must give is the God’s honest truth
the only way I’ll ever be able to trust, to know it’s really over, know it’s just us
there’s only one reason to keep up the façade we both know why you would lie
to keep up the life you were living all the time it was you and I, not us or we
you and I and you and her and darling that makes three and that’s one too many
for monogomy for the way you presented to me of how you wanted us to be
I think you meant just me because you don’t want me with another man
maybe in some way you were hoping that I’d grow to understand and join in
maybe that could have happened I’m not saying I’m closed minded or anything
but your stupid little cunt called me up and degraded the hell out of me
told me all about the pillow talk between you and her about me as if I was crazy
that hurt me two time once for you thinking me insane another for telling your ho
you also made it quite clear you were disgusted with me being ill all the time
made it sound as if you thought I was faking, turned out I was in renal failure
I had been working and building my own business for six months all swollen
excruciating pain that exacerbated me with dizziness almost fainting
legs swollen to three times their size I can see how I could be faking
still I long for your touch, I wish you were here right now holding me close
and you, you’re not excited to come home because I still have tender spots
maybe it’s because you’ve never truly been honest or attempted an ammends
oh, yes, that’s right – it’s all in my fucked up head…

©May 4, 2011 – Tamara Roberts Nicholas

No comments: