Welcome to "Are You Serious?"

Poets & Writers: Post your original work to get feedback and gain recognition.

General Public: "DO" Blog about whatever issue moves you. "Don't" Post status type messages. There are sites where that type of "writing" is acceptable & (even) expected. This Blog/Group is definitely not one of those sites. We love our members, readers, and anyone who takes interest in our blog - yes. However, we do try to keep the blog moving in the most intelligent, thought provoking, and creative direction as is humanly possible. Social Network sites are better suited for the un-intelligable words of "Share something new."

Readers: Post your feelings/thoughts about anything you've read. If the original post was a piece of "work" (poetry/writing) then let the writer know what you think about their work. If the original post is "opinion" or any other "topic-oriented" blog then, by all means, add your thoughts to whatever issue was posted.

No Matter who you are or what your motives are for being here so long as you have an IQ to back up whatever thoughts or opinions you put up on the board and, as long as you are not an ego, pride-driven superstar without any other fans besides you and your mom, everyone should enjoy being here and have fun with whatever the plot is that they are thickening to taste.

Now, buckle up (I have a tendancy to blow up the joint once in a while). I am looking for many other like-minded (twisted) individuals to help this place find a location on the map. Any map...

Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

I Saw You

you were there at the resident's desk holding a fist full of hockey tickets
you asked me if I’d signed up to go to the game and
I said, "what game?" no one ever told me about any rec. group...
I was a new client, you were staff - that didn't matter
you told me where the list was and I should go sign up
you quit your job the day after game night just so we could date
a year later we were married and I was working as a receptionist
at the same treatment center in the executive wing while going to college
soon after we were married I quit college I was just so tired and sick all the time
yes, I was pregnant and the best thing that ever happened to me, to us, a baby boy
those were the days - do you remember them? of course you do now you're in heaven
again I saw you the day after Thanksgiving this year, you called me to pick up our dog
because you were homeless from your addiction allowing the demon to enter in
and finally the demon won last Thursday night, you were shot by a cop up in Ogden
I just found out about it today, Valentines Day, I never got to tell you I remembered
what a great guy you were, I did get to tell you that you were worth more dead to me than alive
so far as child support went and I'm sorry for that comment now
I was only trying to get the point through your thick head that you had to go to Uni
and get the fuck off the streets, thank God for my gifts, as an Ascended Master I know
I will see you again soon, as soon as my emotions can calm down a bit
as soon as you so choose to come to my home to visit I will see you again
when? well that, my dear friend, is entirely up to you

©February 2011 - Tamara Roberts Nicholas

No comments: